2nd February 2018
The Havas Lynx Group, has once again scooped a raft of big wins at the prestigious Pharmaceutical Marketing Awards (PM Society Awards), held at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel.
The trail-blazing group of agencies; Havas Lynx, H4B Manchester and Havas Life Manchester collected a total of 11 awards for their innovative and creative campaigns across a variety of therapy areas and categories. These wins take the group’s total to an impressive 47 PM Society wins in the past seven years.
Competition this year was once again fierce, with entries from over 60 creative departments. Now in its 32nd year, the PM Society Awards are widely regarded amongst the most esteemed in the pharmaceutical healthcare sector, and is the biggest annual gathering in the industry.
They are unique among healthcare creative awards in that they include categories judged by healthcare professionals – the targets of the work (TARGET) – as well as a creative panel from the industry (CRAFT).
The Havas Lynx Group awards comprised of:
- Gold – Corporate Communications – The World Vs MS for Sanofi Genzyme (H4B Manchester)
- Gold – Film and animation (Patients) – Speed Donating for Teva (Havas Lynx)
- Gold – Patient Support – Ouchieband & Patient Support for Roche/Chugai (Havas Lynx)
- Silver – Primary Care Advertisement – HIV Has Changed for ViiV (Havas Life Manchester)
- Silver – Corporate Communications – Speed Donating for Teva (Havas Lynx)
- Silver – Corporate Communications – It’s About Time for Teva (Havas Lynx)
- Silver – Disease Awareness (Patients) – Speed Donating for Teva (Havas Lynx)
- Silver – House Promotion – Healthcare Heroes for the Havas Lynx Group (Havas Lynx)
- Silver – Best Use of Insight – Ouchieband & Patient Support for Roche/Chugai (Havas Lynx)
- Bronze – Best Use of Insight – Brain Emoji For Sanofi Genzyme (H4B Manchester)
- Bronze – Corporate Communications – HIV Has Changed for Viiv (Havas Life Manchester)
Dave Hunt, Havas Lynx CEO, said:
“As always, we’re brimming with pride to be recognised at the PM Society Awards, which really do showcase the best of the best. These awards are testament to all the hard work put in by our teams, and our brilliant clients, without whom, these wins would simply not have been possible. We are over the moon.
“As a group of agencies, we continue to invest heavily in our teams and wider agency infrastructure. At every level, from our graduates, right through to our senior management team, our commitment to the nurturing of talent via on-going training and development, is fundamental to our success.”