The role of Account Director will see you take ownership of your accounts, with a focus on client satisfaction, business development, profitability and staff performance. As an Account Director, you will ensure that your clients receive the highest individual attention and that we deliver projects on time, on budget and on brief. You will lead the consultation on key strategic communication ensuring contextual suitability, exceptional creative work and industry-first innovation and quality in all campaigns. You will lead and inspire your team in their professional and personal development.
- You will build meaningful and trusting relationships with your clients ensuring you position Havas Lynx Group as their strategic partner
- You will immerse yourself in your client’s business and industry in order to be best placed to deliver quality campaigns and lead your team by example
- You will be instrumental in shaping the strategy and judging creative concepts in relevance to the original brief
- You will have a proactive approach to identifying and initiating business opportunities with new and existing clients
- You will take ownership for the management of your team; leading by example and supporting their individual needs
- You will manage the wider production team; ensuring your team work cohesively to ensure that work is managed accurately in terms of timescales and budgets
- You will be responsible for the financial health of your accounts, proactively identifying and resolving any issues and escalating these to the Client Services Director when appropriate
For more information and to apply please send your CV to email@example.com along with a cover letter.