11 Jan 2019
The role of Paid Media Executive will see you set up, manage and optimise the paid media campaigns for our global clients. You will work with the Media and Performance Director alongside our clients, to devise the best campaigns for the client requirements. You will work across all paid media channels to ensure a fully optimised campaign with maximum ROI. This role will sit in our new Search team and will work closely with the SEO team.
- You will manage the day to day running of your accounts, including setting up, running, optimising and analysing paid media campaigns.
- You will work with the Search Director to devise campaign strategies in line with client objectives.
- You will create engaging ad copy, target relevant audiences and analyse keywords to ensure that key insights are incorporated in activity.
- You will continually analyse and update campaigns to ensure maximum ROI.
- You will set up and instruct Ad test plans to ensure that campaign effectiveness is measured and recorded.
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital or media agency.
- Full understanding of setting up and running successful Paid Media campaigns.
- Understanding of industry standard media research tools (e.g. Comscore, GWI, TGI, YouGov).
- Expert in Excel – v-lookups, pivot tables etc.
- Strong Mathematical skills.
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Bing and DoubleClick Certified.
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness.
- Exceptional communication skills.