The role of Senior Medical Writer will see you take a lead role in the Medical team, and overall business unit; you will be relied on heavily on for your scientific knowledge and commercial awareness to guide projects and add significant value.
You will be the sounding board and the final point of call for any work leaving the agency. You will continue to produce outstanding copy across a range of media, including websites, emailers, sales aids, tenders, presentations, events collateral, and disease awareness campaigns, as well as fronting client relations alongside the Client Services team.
We are seeking an experienced medical writer that has a robust background in a healthcare communications agency or pharmaceutical company. Having knowledge in oncology, diabetes, HIV and infectious diseases, or dermatology would be advantageous.
- You will take the lead on client brand activity and be the ‘go-to’ writer across a number of clients and therapy areas
- You will produce and edit copy into the correct format for use across various media as appropriate, drawing on your experience to consider the suitability of UX and project flow
- You will work closely with the Client Services team to devise solutions that fulfil and exceed client expectations, and make innovative suggestions
- You will mentor juniors and take overall responsibility for their involvement, actively progressing their personal development
- You will continually expand your excellent knowledge of industry regulations (e.g. the ABPI Code of Practice) and the medical approval processes (Zinc and Veeva)